AJ Chambers are proud to be partnered with a Top 50 UK and Tier 1 Legal 500 recognised firm based in Norwich as they look to expand their Agricultural law team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a newly qualified Agricultural Solicitor to work as part of an industry leading and award winning specialist team on all aspects of farms and estate management for some of the largest landowners in the country.
- Manage a complex, mixed and everchanging caseload
- Advising and guiding clients on all aspects of UK legislation concerning; (Sales and acquisitions of agricultural property and land , Agricultural tenancies, Banking and re-financing agricultural properties, Sporting and fishing rights, Tax and succession planning, Conservation management, Natural capital and strategic land and renewable projects)
- Take full accountability for proactively managing a complex portfolio of clients and foresee their specific requirements whilst providing a quality, bespoke and supportive legal service
- Development of your own client base over time
- Help to achieve the firm’s fee targets
- Ensure efficient and timely credit management processes are adhered to
What’s on offer?:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package
- The opportunity to work for an industry leading team in their practice area
- Hybrid & Agile working pattern and dress for your day policy
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym membership
To be considered for this position please submit your application or contact Dexter Brunt at AJ Chambers.