ESG stands for Environmental, Social, and Governance. Investors are increasingly applying these non-financial factors as part of their analysis process to identify material risks and growth opportunities.
AJ Chambers take ESG responsisbility very seriously and we are always looking for new ways to support our local community, look after our employees and engage with wider society.
- Provide a rewarding work environment, recognising that our people are motivated by more than just money.
- Invest in our people with industry-leading training and development programs for each member of our team, and run by our Learning and Development Manager, Matt Lander.
- Are passionate about supporting the early careers of young people. Many of our employees are under the age of 24, so we are committed to supporting a new generation of employees to build their skills through our Apprenticeship program.
- Look after the well-being of our people, ensuring that they are safe and well and appropriately cared for.
- Promote an environment in which people are valued and respected at all time.
- Take great pride in building lasting relationships and developing true partnerships with everyone we represent
- Understand that everyone recognises the importance of dealing with companies and people who are open, honest, transparent, and professional. In the world of recruitment, the importance of those qualities can have a major impact on the lives of individuals and companies.
- Engage with the local community.
- Understand charitable giving and events are important to our staff and our inclusive company culture.
- Recognise that our people want to be engaged on several levels in the workplace.
- Raise much needed funds for our charity partners.
- Are committed to working towards a paperless office and have installed recycling bins throughout our office.
- Minimize the amount of paper waste with the view to be paperless by the end of 2022.
- Permit remote work to reduce the negative impact of commuter traffic.
- Switch from incandescent light bulbs to energy-saving LED bulbs.
- Make socially and environmentally conscious investments.
- Aim to use sustainable non plastic items by end of 2022.