Accounts Senior – fantastic opportunity within a highly sought after Top 20 Firm!
A Top 20 multi award winning firm seeking an Accounts Senior to join their growing team in the Horsham office, offering a hybrid blend of office and home working.
You will be joining an established but growing team, with a supportive management structure that will ensure you have all the resources and information you need to progress your career within the firm.
The firm prides itself on offering exciting scope for career progression, always looking to promote from within. They also offer a highly flexible and agile working environment to accommodate personal circumstances, together with a supportive and collaborative working culture.
- Ensure the implementation of all relevant client accounts work ensuring effective team workflow.
- Arrange & lead accounts planning meetings so as to maximise implementation of immediate resources.
- Ensure completion of processing for clients in other managers/senior manager/director portfolios
- Ensure full implementation of all client accounts work in line with agreed budget, with completed accounts ready for partner/director/senior manager sign off.
- Research and seeking to resolve issues for upward communication in more complex clients or higher risk aspects of accounts work.
- Complete administration on client account files and set up relevant file reviews.
- Where agreed, review the work of accounts assistants.
- Prepare bills and monitor WiP for director/partner/manager to review as required.
- Act as key point of contact for any offshoring resource
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Genuine work/life balance, agile working and an engagement programme centred around wellbeing.
- Exciting scope for career progression
- A highly supportive and collaborative working environment
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.