Do you want to develop your career in an established accountancy and advisory practice with a reputation for fresh thinking and flexibility? Do you want to be part of an international family who sit in the Top 50 Accountancy and Advisory Firms in the UK? This may be the role for you.
We are recruiting for an Account Manager to join their St Albans office, where you’ll be looking after a diverse and eclectic portfolio of clients, as well as help manage a team.
You would ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of working in an accountancy practice & have strong technical, organisational, communication and people management skills.
What will your duties include?
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 5/6 at various stages of development, as well as managing a diverse portfolio of clients including sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- You would be the key point of contact for clients, and would deal with general queries, whilst assisting team members with technical queries and professional development.
- There would be some degree of development of client base and taking part in networking events.
- You would be responsible for work allocation and job completion, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to, as well as preparation of monthly fees projections & ensuring invoices are raised for work done.
The position is great opportunity for someone looking to further their accountancy career and join a forward thinking, innovative and growing practice.
What are the benefits on offer?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, and your birthday day off!
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Private medical cover
- Enhanced parental and family leave
- Flexible working with options to work from home
- Employee benefits portal and access to wellbeing app
- Employee assistance program, for you and your family
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
If you would like more information on this role or would like to be considered, please apply direct or contact Danielle Daymond at AJ Chambers!