Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a top Global Law Firm? Do you have at least 18 months of experience within Intellectual Property as a Legal Administrator/PA?
If so, AJ Chambers have an exciting new role for an Administration Practice Assistant to join the IP Team who offer Hybrid working and a competitive salary.
Some of the main duties will include but not limited to:
- Maintain case and client files.
- Process new business intake and AML clearance.
- Time entry, answer phones and take messages, schedule appointments and coordinate meetings; arrange audio and video conferences.
- Process expenses, check requests, scanning, copying, word processing, document retrieval and coordinate incoming/outgoing mail, and emails.
- Process invoices.
- Process proformas for monthly billing.
- Arrange travel and prepare travel itineraries.
- Provide legal research, case support and project assistance.
- Use InterAction database to support business development, including updating contact information for fee earner contacts, and maintaining and resolving conflicts within InterAction.
- Book seminars/conferences and maintain CPD records for fee earners in line with SRA requirements
The successful candidate will be a Level educated with a minimum of 18 months experience within IP Trademarks. You will need to be highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills. CILEX Qualification would be ideal.
If you would like to find out more information, please contact Ella Britton at AJ Chambers.