Are you an ambitious accountant in the early stages of your career looking for a paced past and exciting opportunity?
Would you like to join a Top 20 Accounting and Advisory Firm who provide a highly supportive environment and prioritise a healthy work life balance?
AJ Chambers are in partnership with a well-known Top 20 Firm, who are have strong presence across the UK and globally, and are looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to join their growing team in Peterborough.
What will your role involve?
As an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior, you will be assisting the partners in the management and delivery of statutory audit (50%) and accounts preparation services (50%) for their clients across various industries.
- Planning audit assignments, identifying and assessing how to test key risks, assessing and reviewing budgets and completing audit tests for high-risk areas;
- Leading smaller audits, supervising, delegating, and reviewing work of junior staff members;
- Delivering information to clients in a timely manner whilst displaying in-depth client and industry knowledge.
You will be a passionate and enthusiastic individual with at least one year’s experience in the delivery of external audit and accounting services. Ideally you will have experience of conducting and completing audit engagements across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and supervising/coaching junior staff members.
What are the benefits?
- Full study support package including tuition, exams and study leave
- Flexible working around core hours and options to work from home
- A dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression
- Competitive salary depending upon experience, with annual reviews.
- Extensive internal and on-the-job training
- Group personal pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave (increasing with service or qualification) + bank holidays.
- Eligibility for the firm’s annual bonus scheme
- Social events including Christmas party and Summer BBQ
- Charity fundraising to help support the local community
If you would like more information or are interested in this role, please apply direct or contact Danielle Daymond at AJ Chambers Recruitment.