£42,000 - £50,000 per annum
AJ Chambers are working alongside a well-established accountancy firm based in Reading who are actively seeking a Senior Accountant.
Our client is offering a varied role, with swift opportunities for progression. This opportunity has arisen as a result of internal movements and a very successful period of organic growth.
- Preparing financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies, along with corporation and personal tax compliance.
- You will be responsible for and have exposure to clients ranging from smaller businesses to groups of companies with turnovers of up to £5m.
- You will have exposure to a number of more complex restructuring, accounting, and tax planning matters.
- Personal and corporate tax matters to include tax return completion.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous UK accountancy practice experience is essential.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or QBE.
- You must have a driving license and own transport, to facilitate client visits.
- Will have previous involvement in accounts preparation work and tax returns for both unincorporated and corporate clients.
- Experience in managing a client list and having front line contact with clients.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Reading