AJ Chambers is proud to be working with a Top International Law firm in the City who are looking for an experienced Legal PA for their Tax and Wealth Planning department. The ideal candidate should have experience in this sector or have extensive Private Client experience as this role will require working under a Partner and/or other senior fee earners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acting as a first point of contact on behalf of the fee-earners, fielding calls, emails, correspondence and meeting requests (both internally and from clients)
- Full proactive and advanced calendar management for assigned fee-earners, including scheduling calls/meetings
- Full management of travel and expenses for assigned fee-earners, ensuring business travel is booked via the Firm’s in-house provider.
- To develop a strong working knowledge of the Firm’s billing systems, including processes, IT systems and specialist support available internally, to support the fee-earners in being able to prepare and issue timely and accurate bills to clients.
- Supporting fee-earners with monitoring and addressing unpaid bills, liaising with Credit Control as required.
- To co-ordinate the WIP lists and billing on behalf of Partners, including liaison with billing team. Pro-active monitoring of time and bills against the estimate.
- Organising business breakfasts, dinners or smaller events and assisting fee-earners with expenses.
- Prepare, amend and proofread documents
- Working closely with internal document/presentation experts for more specialist tasks, such as the preparation of longer or more complex documents, pitch/presentation materials etc.
- Previous experience gained in an administrative role supporting a team in a similar professional services environment (ideally legal).
- Strong time management skills; will need to juggle a number of tasks at any given time, plan ahead, and have the ability to re-prioritise and adapt to changes in requirements.
- Previous experience managing calendars for multiple individuals, with the ability to apply judgement and common sense to ensure the best use of people’s time is made, and that any potential diary clashes are pro-actively identified and addressed
- Flexible/Hybrid Working
- Private Medical Care
- Dental Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days plus Annual Leave
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Clementine at AJ Chambers.