A well-respected accountancy firm based in Canterbury are seeking a Semi Senior Accountant, to join their growing team.
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a friendly firm to continue their professional development.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing some personal tax returns and corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns and filing statutory documents
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years’ experience in an accountancy firm
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Solid exposure in managing accounts
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or close to completion
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant – Canterbury