Are you a Qualified Accountant looking for a new challenge within a fast-growing accountancy practice? With a love & passion for the theatre?
If so, our client a progressive accountancy firm, are looking for a Accountant from Senior to Manager level to join their Theatre Department.
The firm are willing to consider any individuals at Accounts Senior, Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Manager level.
- Prepare statutory accounts for clients of the firm’s Theatre Department.
- Produce four weekly production/management accounts for a mixture of West End and touring productions.
- Prepare VAT returns for review by Partner/Manager.
- Prepare royalty and fee statements.
- Assist in submitting forms to FEU etc.
- Assist in the preparation of Theatre Tax Relief claims.
- Oversee more junior members of staff by checking work and answering questions.
- Assist in an ad-hoc way within the team to cover any holidays or other absences.
- Assist clients on a day-to-day basis with any issues that arise.
For this role it would be beneficial to have exposure working with theatre clients, but this isn’t essential. What is essential is a love & passion for the industry!
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply direct or get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers!