Join a dynamic and fast-growing law firm in the heart of London as a Property Litigation Solicitor. AJ Chambers are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join the team of a highly regarded law firm and handle complex and challenging property disputes.
As a Property Litigation Solicitor, you will be responsible for managing a varied caseload of property disputes, including commercial lease renewals, dilapidations, and development disputes. You will work closely with clients to understand their needs and provide them with strategic and commercially-focused advice.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least 3 years of experience in Property Litigation
- Strong technical skills and an in-depth knowledge of property law and the Civil Procedure Rules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work with a highly experienced and supportive team of solicitors
- Continued professional development and training opportunities
- A modern and vibrant work environment in one of London’s most exciting areas
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and the opportunity to develop your skills, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply today with your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.