AJ Chambers are proud to be partnered with a UK Top 10 and global law firm as they look to expand their Employment Law team in the UK by hiring a Professional Support Lawyer.
With a network of UK offices, our client is flexible around working location and can support Remote or hybrid working patterns. The role would suit an experienced Employment Law specialist with 8 years PQE plus. Prior experience as a Professional Support Lawyer is preferable but not essential.
The employment Professional Support Lawyer will offer strategic assistance to the UK employment team and other offices in the global network by:
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure the firms capabilities are demonstrated to current and prospective clients
- Focusing on cultivating the firms fee-earning talent by delivering essential updates, thereby contributing to the generation of technically superior and commercially oriented guidance within the team
- Supporting multiple workstreams and sectors of the UK employment team in an aim to develop deep sector expertise in Lawyers at all levels of qualification
- Monitoring and tracking key developments in law practice and keep both current and prospective clients abreast with need-to-know updates
- Contributing to key client relationships via various value add services
- Liaising regularly with industry bodies
- Raising and building a personal profile via activities such as; article writing, contributing to external networks and committees, organization and attendance of industry events
- Client facing management
What’s on offer:
- Flexibility on working location and pattern
- The opportunity to work for a UK Top 10 and global law firm
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- Unrivalled personal and career development opportunities
- Collaborative, fair and transparent working environment
To be considered for this position please submit your application or for more information please feel free to contact Dexter Brunt at AJ Chambers.