AJ Chambers are recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a dynamic and growing legal practice in the heart of London. If you are passionate about providing excellent client care, have a proven track record in private client work and are seeking a new challenge, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Advising on a wide range of private client matters, including wills, trusts, probate, immigration, emigration, tax and estate planning
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, providing a high level of service and support
- Managing a caseload with a high degree of autonomy and taking a proactive approach to case management
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5-9 years’ PQE in Private Client law
- International experience a must
- Strong technical knowledge of private client law and related areas
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent drafting, negotiation and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking and supportive legal practice with a reputation for delivering excellent client service. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, with opportunities for career progression, please apply!
The firm offers a competitive salary starting from £100,000, along with a supportive and friendly work environment.