AJ Chambers is working with a well-established law firm in London, who are looking for a Post-Completion Paralegal to join the firm’s Real Estate Team. The ideal candidate for this role should have an understanding of the Conveyancing process and Land Registry rules.
- Completing and submitting SDLT forms;
- Setting up SDLT payments;
- Completing and submitting Land Registry applications;
- Liaising with fee earners to address Land Registry requisitions;
- Obtaining NHBC policy certificates;
- Drafting letters to lenders to notify of completion of registration;
- Scanning documents necessary for the above applications;
- Renewing land registry priority searches if necessary; and
- General support to the conveyancing department.
- Proficiency in legal research and document preparation using relevant software and tools.
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all work.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and legal case management software.
The role will offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a proactive and vibrant firm.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Clementine at AJ Chambers to find out more.