AJ Chambers are working with a London based Accountancy practice who are seeking an experienced Accounts Manager to join their growing and social firm!
- Manage and develop a portfolio of clients
- Manage the workload to ensure client and Partner expectations are met on delivery and accuracy of work
- Plan and monitor work and resources within agreed budgets to meet deadlines and any targets that may be set
- Manage the allocation of work to team members in conjunction with other Managers
- Review accounts for quality and compliance ensuring completion of file and recording notes and review points
- Make recommendations to the Partner as part of the file review and continuous improvement
- Take responsibility to coach and develop team members giving constructive feedback to enhance their skills and development
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Participate in non standard projects and initiatives
- Manage the work in progress and billing process on the client portfolio and update the relationship Partner
- Provide technical advice to the team and client as required in line with the firm’s standards
- Develop own profile and build knowledge and technical expertise to enhance professional development
If you wish to discuss this fantastic opportunity in finer detail, please get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers!