Personal Tax Senior / Supervisor
Up to £45,000
AJ Chambers are delighted to be working with a leading Top 40 Accountancy Firm, who are looking for a Personal Tax Senior/Supervisor to join their highly successful private client tax team.
You will be joining a company who strives to deliver first-rate, cutting-edge services that are suited to their clients’ specific requirements. As a leading firm of chartered accountants and business advisors, you will be providing consultancy and planning services to complement the traditional auditing, accounting, tax and financial services.
What is the team like?
You will be joining a team which work with clients across a broad spectrum, from high-net-worth individuals through to large corporates and not-for-profit entities. The team has an international presence and offers compliance services for complex clients through to delivering exciting projects of an advisory nature.
As part of the Private Client team, you will gain exposure to a mixed portfolio of private clients and will carry out compliance tasks and a range of advisory assignments, including (but not limited to) property transactions, capital gains tax calculations and planning, inheritance tax planning, advising on residence/domicile issues and other ad-hoc projects.
If you are passionate about one area of personal tax, this firm would be happy for you to develop this specialism, plus there is the opportunity to support the wider tax team with corporate tax work too should you wish.
What will your role entail?
As a Personal Tax Senior/Supervisor your day-to-day will look like:
- Undertaking and supervising tax compliance and advisory work so that it requires minimal manager/partner review
- Planning jobs, instructing juniors and their reviewing work, ensuring the provision of constructive feedback at all times
- Providing effective tax planning advice to clients, both direct to clients and through Audit and Accounts team portfolio managers throughout the firm
- Controlling assignment budgets, WIP and assignment recoveries
- Displaying pro-active awareness of current relevant legislation, compliance standards and potential advantages, relating them to client situations
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary with annual reviews
- Flexible working allowing you to work when and where you want!
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4x life assurance
- All employee share scheme
- 2 days paid for volunteering
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply direct or contact Danielle Daymond at AJ Chambers for more information.