A great opportunity for a current Payroll Assistant Manager seeking a new challenge OR an experienced Payroll Senior or Supervisor looking for a step up!
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will assist with managing staff and helping the team with payroll queries whilst processing both weekly and monthly payrolls for your own portfolio of clients.
What’s On Offer?
- 25 days holiday + opportunity to buy up to 5 additional days
- Genuine work life balance
- Retail discounts, gym discounts
- Sports and social events
- Health cash plan
- + MANY MORE!
- Process client payrolls accurately and timely fashion
- Take ownership of a portfolio of clients
- Preparing monthly payslips for client employees and directors
- Preparing year end returns for clients including P60s
- Checking other team members’ payrolls before submitting to clients
- Assist with advice and guidance and answering queries from Payroll Administrators
- On occasion, providing training to clients
- Keeping up to date with payroll standards and developments
- 5+ years’ Payroll experience in Accountancy Practice or Bureau environment
- Desirable: CIPP Foundation Degree in Payroll Management
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Good customer service
If you are interested in this position, then please apply with your CV or contact Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers.