AJ Chambers are working with a growing and progressive firm of accountants who are seeking an Outsourcing Manager to join their team!
- Control of a portfolio of clients (consisting of large, complex, and international clients), ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met and liaising with other teams on compliance and new service lines as needed.
- Full review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies are investigated and resolved before submission to the client.
- Review of VAT return submissions, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns, arranging any necessary payment
- Management of team responsibilities in day-to-day operations – e.g., organising work plans, new clients / allocations, international compliance deadlines, recoverability reviews, regulatory compliance etc.
- Responsibility for staff matters – interviews, inductions, progress meetings, wellbeing, training, career development, study support and appraisals. Work with the team to ensure their objectives are met, as well as those of the firm, and all remain motivated and engaged.
- Managing the onboarding of clients and attendance at new client calls for Financial Outsourcing scoping and preparation of proposals.
- The review of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions.
- Portfolio Work in Progress and billing control; understanding client contracts, ensuring a thorough understanding of the contracted scope of work, and agreeing special fees where required.
- Identifying and implementing new standards/ processes and enhancements to the existing compliance routines and control systems. Researching and implementing new accounting initiatives for efficiency and to improve the quality of work.
- Preparation of engagement letters for review
- Leading meetings, both internal and external
- Developing and maintaining key contacts in the business and professional community
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an Outsourcing team within practice – looking after a portfolio of clients. And you must have a minimum of an ACA / ACCA qualification with post qualification experience.
Please apply directly if you wish to be considered or get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers to find out more!