AJ Chambers are working with a top Boutique Law Firm in Covent Garden assisting them with an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to join the firm on a permanent basis.
The role will have a real importance in the business and the successful candidate will be able to assist on a number of areas including HR, Compliance, IT, Insurances and general office management.
Areas of Responsibility will include:
- Human Resources,
All recruitment, including paralegal / trainee recruitment process
Management of HR system (Breathe)
Equal opportunities policies
Management of file review system
CPD for fee earners/arranging external and internal courses
The office environment/health and safety
Renewal of practising certificates
Management of Office Manual
- Oversite of IT Management systems
Liaison with third party IT providers
First port of call for IT issues and interface with third party consultants
Permanent health insurance
- Contractual arrangements with third parties
- Marketing and staff events
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or in a similar administrative role.
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in office software
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and basic financial management.
The role will offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make the role your own and develop your career.
For further information please contact Ella Britton