We are pleased to be working in partnership with a well-established firm of chartered accountants and business advisors, on their requirement for a Management Accountant to join their offices in Borehamwood.
You will be joining a firm who take pride in their employees and their achievements and ensure a healthy work-life balance is always maintained. You will also be given the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients in the local area.
What will your role entail?
As part of your role, you will liaise with various departments, to ensure that regulatory requirements involving preparation of statutory accounts are met, advising client on their obligations and maintaining an accurate file system. You’ll also support, train and assist junior team members to maximise their performance. Other duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts, providing analysis and designated reports
- Preparation of FCA returns for clients
- Bookkeeping and VAT reporting to a high standard
- Cashflow reporting and forecasts
- Month/Quarter end adjustments and reconciliations
- Providing support to junior members of staff, including training where required
What experience will you have?
Ideally you will already be working in a role of a Management Accountant or Assistant Management Accountant, within a professional services firm. You’ll have intermediate to advanced experience within a professional accountancy practice, combined with excellent organisational and time management skills, problem solving approach and outstanding attention to detail. You will also have/be:
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent)
- Knowledge on cash flow reports and forecasts (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of Xero, Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Excel
- Up to date knowledge of accounting and taxation practices and current developments
- Ability to work autonomously
What will you get in return?
You will be offered a highly competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable, warm and friendly environment and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other independent firm can offer. Our client strongly believe in staff development and continuously encourage internal progression.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Danielle Daymond at AJ Chambers for more information.
*You could earn up to £2000 when you refer someone to our services. To learn more about our referral programme, please visit our website or contact one of our expert consultants*