AJ Chambers are working with a top regional Law Firm who are based in North Essex. The firm is a young, dynamic and diverse law firm with a focus on career progression, plain-English legal advice and excellent client care. They are dedicated to breaking down barriers to entry to the profession and providing their staff with autonomy to shape their own future, in an environment in which they can thrive.
They are looking to expand their Litigation team with a Paralegal who has a minimum of 6 months experience.
The role will assist an experienced solicitor with a busy caseload of contentious probate matters and develop your own caseload over time. You will benefit from first class training to enhance your career.
Though not essential, the ideal candidate should have some general litigation experience and some experience in relation to contentious probate. This position also offers the opportunity to be supported on your SQE.
Candidates will need to be ambitious individuals who seek a challenging and rewarding role in a progressive firm.
- Paralegal / Assistant with a background in general litigation;
- Strong academic background;
- Minimum degree of 2:2;
- A driven and self-motivated individual who can develop good client relationships, alongside delivering excellent client care;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Able to work independently whilst also being a team player
If you are looking for a challenge with a clear career path then this is the role for you.
For further information please contact Ella Britton