AJ Chambers is delighted to be working alongside an established and highly regarded solicitors practice based close to the City of London, that is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their property team.
The ideal candidate will have between 2-5 years of residential and commercial property legal experience.
Some of the Main Duties:
- Opening new matters on our case management system and dealing with AML & KYC requirements;
- Preparing correspondence and documents through digital dictation and word processing, organising, and filing documents;
- Carrying out conveyancing searches;
- Liaising with estate agents and other 3rd parties together with the clients;
- Drafting contracts, transfers and other documentation ;
- Preparing and submitting applications to the Land Registry and dealing with post completion matters;
- Preparing financial statements and invoices;
- Diary management;
- General administration.
This firm offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your own professional skills in a fast-paced yet friendly environment.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more, please contact Liberty Berry at AJ Chambers.