A fantastic opportunity for an individual with 1-2 years’ experience in an Accountancy role, looking to join a growing and ambitious medium-sized Accountancy firm where you can develop your skills and progress your career!
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved with a variety of work with a range of clients including media and entertainment (actors, theatre, singers, footballers), retail, professional services and tech.
The firm offer some great benefits including hybrid working, flexible working hours and study support for AAT or ACCA.
- Assisting with preparing sole trader, partnership and corporate accounts
- Assisting with preparation of VAT returns for review
- Preparing simple company tax computations
- Assisting with straightforward analysis and preparatory work for Seniors
- Liaising with Seniors and other departments to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Contribution to team and firm
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role in Practice or Industry
- Studying AAT or early stages of ACCA OR AAT qualified
- Desire to pursue a career in Accountancy
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your CV or contact Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers.