Are you an experienced citizenship and immigration lawyer looking for a new challenge?
AJ Chambers is delighted to be working with a highly reputable, full-service law firm, renowned for delivering exceptional legal services to individual and commercial clients.
The immigration team, which is currently 12 people strong is expanding and looking to speak with experienced immigration lawyers who would join their team as a senior associate.
The team acts for a wide range of clients such as high-net-worth individuals and families, as well as businesses, family officers and wealth managers. The advice they offer encompasses the full range of immigration services, including visa categories, ILR and British Nationality.
- Qualified solicitor with 5 to 6 years PQE experience. Individuals with slightly more or less experience are encouraged to apply.
- Broad public law and immigration experience, ideally with an emphasis on political asylum, judicial review, First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal appeals, as well as human rights-based applications.
- Interest in politics (domestic and international).
- Strong academics.
- Technically strong.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to undertake business development.
You will receive a competitive base salary and benefit from a wider package which includes (but is not limited to)
- 25 days holiday and holiday purchase scheme
- Health and medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- And more…