AJ Chambers are proud to be partnered with a forward thinking, reputable firm as they look to grow their Employment Law team in Norwich by hiring a Head of Employment.
This role would suit an experienced, qualified solicitor with in depth knowledge and experience of Employment Law. In the role you will manage and supervise two more junior members of staff and work closely with the Head of Business & Commercial to grow the division.
- Manage a complex, mixed and everchanging caseload with little or no supervision
- End to end management of complex employment tribunal claims
- Undertake advocacy in employment tribunals
- Advising and guiding clients on all aspects of UK employment legislation
- Take full accountability for proactively managing a complex portfolio of clients and foresee their specific requirements whilst providing a quality, bespoke and supportive legal service
- Development of your own client base
- Help to achieve the firm’s fee targets and assist others in the team to do so by mentoring and guiding the development of more junior team members
- Lead, manage and motivate other staff members ensuring they have a full understanding of goals related to their own objectives
What’s on offer?:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package
- The opportunity to work for an industry leading team in their practice area
- Hybrid & Agile working pattern and dress for your day policy
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym membership
To be considered for this position. Please submit your application or reach out directly to Dexter Brunt at AJ Chambers.