AJ Chambers is working with a well-established law firm in Bedford, who are looking for a Family Legal Secretary to join their Family Department. The successful candidate will work alongside qualified staff and provide legal and administrative support.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Case preparation, bundling, research, arranging client meetings.
- You will also be required to assist the team with the marketing of their services, and networking.
- Assisting the Head of Department in a wide range of work and there is plenty of scope for personal development.
- Preparation of legal statements/documents/files and managing records to a high standard
- Drafting correspondence, Conducting legal research, Compliance
- Diary Management and general secretarial/administrative duties.
This firm is offering flexible working (Temp position available), Pension Scheme, 23 Days Annual Leave plus Bank and many other excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please do not hesitate to contact Clementine at AJ Chambers.