Executive Accountant – Audit & Accounting
The Firm is a leading accountancy and financial services firm, providing comprehensive accounting, wealth management and financial advisory services for businesses and individuals alike.
They are on a significant growth journey, and looking for like minded individuals that share their ambition.
Through offering outstanding, personable accountancy and financial services for more than 30 years, the Firm have made a positive difference to clients’ businesses and lives. They’ve created an environment where authentic relationships with both clients and employees can flourish, so that they can all grow and be successful together, and they’re now looking to grow their team and welcome new team members who share their vision and values.
The ideal candidate
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified and will be competent in all aspects of audit and accounts work, including accounting standards, corporate taxation, mainstream personal taxation and mainstream VAT. These roles are likely to be 60/40, favouring audit.
- Ensure that Partners and senior managers are kept adequately informed of progress on all engagements.
- Liaise directly with clients throughout engagements to ensure outstanding client service is provided, ensuring that positive and harmonious professional relations are maintained while managing the effective completion of work assignments.
- Support our trainees with their learning and development, co-ordinating work assignments, providing advice and performance feedback in a constructive manner and helping them to become effective and productive members of the team.
What you can expect in return
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. In addition, you’ll enjoy the following benefits as standard:
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Group contributory pension scheme
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Access to discounted rates on PMI
- Corporate Discounts
For further information on this position, please apply direct or contact Jodi King from AJ Chambers.