I’m delighted to be working with a dynamic, down-to-earth law firm with excellent clients and high-quality work. My client’s employment team, which is ranked highly in the directories, is looking to speak with employment solicitors with 3+ years of experience.
This role will be based across my clients’ London and St Albans offices.
Ranked as tier 1 in the Legal 500, the employment team advises its clients on all manner of employment-related matters, including but not limited to;
- Tribunal claims,
- Day-to-day HR issues
- Settlement agreements
- Grievances and disciplinary matters
- Restrictive covenant breaches
- Corporate support advice.
The team’s clients range from senior executives to SME’s and multinational businesses.
This role will suit individuals who have the following;
- 3+ years PQE
- Broad experience advising employers and employees on a varied caseload of contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
The team is incredibly welcoming and supportive and this represents an excellent opportunity to join a charismatic and collaborative law firm