You will join an amazing and diverse global employment team in the London office as a senior associate or Counsel.
Your role will involve handling a broad spectrum of matters such as transactional support work, global projects work, HR advisory and employment litigation.
The firm’s clients include a number of household and blue-chip companies as well as SME businesses. Clients come from sectors such as financial services, travel, tech, logistics and media.
- Participating in a range of projects and collaborating closely with lawyers in other offices as well as colleagues in the corporate teams.
- Fostering strong client relationships
- Providing guidance and supervision to junior team members.
- Contributing to thought leadership initiatives and business development.
- You will ideally have 8 years PQE, gained within a reputable city or national firm.
- You should have broad employment experience and be comfortable with advising clients on a range of transactional matters.
- International client exposure is beneficial but not a pre-requisite.
- Experience mentoring junior colleagues.
- Strong academic background.
- Strong initiative and willingness to business develop.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior lawyer looking to either take the next step in their career and join a firm that offers genuinely excellent prospects for partnership, or perhaps a lawyer looking to achieve a better work-life balance without compromising on the quality of work.
With a great hybrid working policy, you can expect to be in the office 2 days per week. Target hours are set at 1400.
Salary for this role will depend upon level and experience but sit somewhere between £125,000 and £160,000.