AJ Chambers are proud to be partnered with a Top 50 UK law firm who are looking to expand their Corporate Tax team in Cambridge, Norwich and surrounding areas.
In this role you will work alongside Corporate Tax specialists as part of a Tier 1 Legal 500 team that sits within the firm’s Corporate Services division. The team has particular expertise in property related taxes, corporate tax and employment compensation and benefits.
- A Senior Lawyer that is capable of playing a leading role in the firm’s Tax team and complimenting the wider market leading Corporate and Real Estate Divisions
- A Tax specialist Solicitor with 6 or more years PQE
- A Strong background advising on the tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations and restructuring
- A thorough understanding and exposure to SDLT, VAT and Employment taxes
- Experience with employee benefits is preferred but not essential
- Management or supervisory experience of a team with the technical ability to manage your own full caseload simultaneously
- Be active in marketing and business development and able to bring on your own clients
What’s on offer?:
- The opportunity to work for one of the leading legal practitioners in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Agile working policy
- Outstanding career development opportunities and payment for professional memberships
- 30 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and birthday holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Private Healthcare with BUPA
- Pension Scheme
- Profit share
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership
To be considered for this position please submit your application or contact Dexter Brunt at AJ Chambers.