An award-winning mid-tier firm in Cambridge are looking to appoint a new Corporate Tax Senior Manager or Director as the team continues its expansion.
Our client’s strong team have grown significantly, which has now resulted in excellent progression opportunities, such as partnership potential in the future.
The Role Will Include:
- Supervising the production of Corporation tax returns and advice
- Remuneration planning
- Tax issues surrounding business acquisitions and sales to allow you to assist the
- Corporate Finance team, including Entrepreneurs’ Relief
- Corporate group restructuring
- R&D tax credits and patent box
- Cross border issues
- Loan relationships
- Share schemes
- EIS / SEIS
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- You should hold a relevant qualification such as ACA/ACCA and/or CTA (or be qualified by experience).
- A high level of ICT literacy is required.
- Strong experience of Alphatax Corporation Tax software and CCH would be advantageous.
- Highly articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude in explaining complex matters in a straightforward and accessible manner.
- Accomplished in managing competing deadlines and client expectations.
- Skilled in controlling budgets and billing.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst also building/developing a team.
- Previous experience of supervising and reviewing the work of more junior staff is essential.
- Ability to provide technical support across the firm.
- A demonstrable track record in business development activity would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel within East Anglia
If you would like any more information in regard to this role, please apply direct or contact Danny Brown at AJ Chambers,