AJ Chambers is working with a dynamic and sociable accountancy firm based in London who are seeking an individual who is newly qualified or studying towards ACA / ACCA to join their growing team as a Business Services Senior!
In this role you will be managing a variety of clients as well as:
- Preparing more advanced jobs for review by Manager/Assistant Manager
- Preparing sole trader, partnership, and corporate accounts
- Preparing VAT returns for review by Partner/Manager
- Assisting with completion of PAYE forms, P11Ds and P35s
- Preparing company tax computations, including deferred tax calculations
- Reviewing work of trainees and give constructive feedback
- Assisting with the induction and training of members of the team
- Assisting with more analysis and preparatory work for more complex cases
- Acquiring a general knowledge of tax and an understanding of the principles of personal tax rules and PAYE
- Delivering general accounting and taxation services
This firm will provide you with ACA / ACCA study support if required. And ideally, you will need a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply direct or contact Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers.