Are you looking for a bookkeeper opportunity within a mid-sized firm of accountants in London? Working on a range of clients within Media, Film & Entertainment? Then this is the ideal role for you!
- Manage a range of clients within the Media, Film & Entertainment sectors with exposure to general sectors too!
- Regular reconciliations of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Sales and Purchase Ledger processing using cloud accounting software
- Preparing accounts to TB stage at the year end with supporting reconciliations
- VAT and month end reporting (including Making Tax Digital submissions)
- Recognising and highlighting VAT issues to clients to ensure they are compliant with the relevant rules and regulations
- Offer support to clients using cloud accounting software and helping them to transition from their current systems.
- Ad hoc client queries
The ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a practice
- Beneficial to have exposure to media, film and entertainment client
This firm offer a wide range of benefits such as a competitive remuneration package, flexible working hours, 7 hour working day, Christmas close and a verity more!
If you wish to discuss this fantastic opportunity in finer detail, please get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers Recruitment.