AJ Chambers are working with a progression firm of accountants who are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their growing firm.
- Maintaining purchase ledger -including posting invoices and allocating payments
- Maintaining sales ledger including uploading sales invoices and allocating receipts.
- Maintaining Staff expenses ledger which involves sorting data and posting to software.
- Credit card expenses / sorting data and posting (monthly & quarterly)
- Undertaking monthly sales reconciliation
- Undertaking monthly payroll reconciliation
- Undertaking monthly prepayment and accrual adjustments.
- Monthly fixed assets reconciliation and depreciation calculation
- VAT Returns (reconciliation & filing)
- Other ad hoc works ( P&L analysis & reconciliation)
This firm is ideally looking for an individual with a minimum of 2 years working within a practice or industry role.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity or find out further details please get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers.