AJ Chambers is working with a well-established Top 50 accountancy practice based in the City of London who are looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join their firm. They have seen tremendous growth in the past year which has led to this opening, to help them service their newly-won clients.
The firm offer excellent flexibility with their smart working policy, meaning you can work where you like, whether that be in the office, remote, or a mix of the two on a hybrid basis. They also work with a wide variety of clients from Property, Real Estate, Charities, Not-for-Profit and Sport & Media.
What will you be doing?
- You will be working with some of the most sophisticated companies in the world;
- You will be involved in cutting-edge financial matters across a broad range of activities and clients, including audit and assurance;
- You will be leading audits from planning through to completion;
- You will be in constant interaction with the team and the audit partners;
- You will get training and feedback from exceptional practitioners, along with international and advisory exposure with clients;
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your accounting, financial and business inter-personal skills, and build your career within the firm;
- You will get the chance to enjoy and participate in a wide range of firm social events and external networking.
What is required of you?
- Qualified from either ACA or ACCA;
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS;
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and focus;
- Has a sound working knowledge of audits in the SME market;
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with;
- Working knowledge of Excel and CaseWare would be useful.
What will you receive in return?
- Continued career development and training;
- Access to the firm’s smart working policy meaning you can work where you like, whether that be in the office, remote, or a mix of the two on a hybrid basis;
- Private medical insurance;
- Regular opportunities to volunteer with a number of charities;
- Employee assistance programme;
- + many more!