Part Qualified OR Qualified Audit Senior – £35,000 – £55,000 (depending on qualification)
AJ Chambers is working with a long-established accountancy practice based in London that is looking for a part-qualified OR newly qualified auditor to join their growing team.
The firm is offering very strong salaries plus study support packages, hybrid working, and regular social events including trips away. You will work with clients from a variety of industries including AIM-listed entities.
What will you be doing?
- A Senior on a sizeable portfolio of audit clients.
- Overseeing all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Leading onsite audit teams, preparing and reviewing financial statements and updating clients.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
What is required?
- 2 years minimum experience in practice within an audit position
- Either ACA part qualified OR newly qualified
- Lead audit experience isn’t required but is an advantage
- Exposure to corporation tax
- Experience with CCH and InFlo is desirable
- Ideally have experience with IFRS & UK GAAP
What will you receive in return?
- A very competitive salary range of £38,000 – £55,000 depending on qualification
- Full study support towards the ACA (if required)
- Regular social events including trips away – the firm recently went to France!
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- + many more great benefits
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.