Audit Assistant Manager (Newly / Recently Qualified) | Modern, growing Top 60 Firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly or recently qualified Auditor to join a dynamic, growing and forward thinking firm with a sociable office environment.
- Competitive salary up to £55,000
- Bi-annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Training and progression opportunities up to Partner
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Private medical cover
- Office refreshments including fresh fruit, breakfast
- Social events including monthly lunches, quarterly socials, fortnightly group fitness activities and annual team building day
- A mixed and varied position; approx. 70-80% Audit, 20-30% accounts, tax and exposure to corporate finance work
- Leading Audits and Accounts jobs for a variety of clients including property, retail, solicitors, tech, oil & gas + more!
- Supervising junior staff members on Audit
- Reporting to Managers and/or Partners
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.