Audit Assistant Manager – Top 15 Firm – Hybrid & Flexible Working
The London office of this fantastic Top 15 Firm are seeking an Audit Assistant Manager to join their growing team.
The firm offer excellent flexibility with hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home) and flexihours around core hours of 10am-2pm.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Be fully ACA or ACCA qualified with at least 4 years’ experience in Practice
- Have previous experience of supervising and mentoring junior staff members
- Have good up to date technical knowledge and familiarity with IFRS, US GAAP would be beneficial
The main duties of this role will be:
- Completing Audits in accordance with prescribed Audit procedures, with assistance from Managers, Senior Managers, Partners when required
- Allocating sections of jobs to junior staff and detailing what is expected of them
- Monitoring the progress of jobs
- Reviewing or completing Audit cycles before passing onto the senior members in the team
- Drafting letters to Audit clients
- Producing and reviewing sets of financial statements
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
You could earn up to £2000 when you refer someone to our services. To learn more about our referral programme, click here: https://aj-chambers.com/referral-scheme