Audit & Accounts / Tax Manager OR Senior Manager
A great opportunity to join a 15 Partner Firm in Central London, in an Audit focused role but where you can tailor the remainder of your work between Accounts & Tax.
In this role, you will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients and will provide advice over a broad spectrum of services including audit, accounts and corporate tax.
The role will be split approximately 60% Audit and then 40% Accounts and/or Tax – you have the opportunity to tailor the role depending on your previous experience / interests.
- A competitive salary depending on level (Manager or Senior Manager)
- Hybrid working – 2 days from home and flexible hours (around core hours)
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health insurance and life assurance
- Managing all aspects of client portfolio including planning, execution, completion and billing
- Managing audit engagements from start to finish; including leading audit planning meetings, delegating work to junior staff, reviewing audit file, communication issues to clients and finalising audit file
- Overseeing company accounts preparation, reviewing work and giving feedback to staff
- Overseeing preparation and submission of corporate tax returns
- Delivering training to colleagues including on the job coaching, contributing to internal training manuals
- Acting as the main point of contact for your portfolio
- Assisting with the marketing of the firm and attending networking events
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified, with 3+ years’ post qualification experience. You will have a strong audit background with at least 20% of your role being involved in accounts and/or corporate tax.
If you would be interested in applying for this role then please apply or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.