Are you a qualified Audit Senior looking for a step up to Assistant Manager but can’t see this in your current firm? Then we have the ideal role for you! We are recruiting for a London based accountancy practice who are seeking an induvial to step up to AM in their growing team!
- Lead and supervise larger more complex assignments and audits
- Day to day supervision and development of audit team on assignment
- Plan and monitor assignments, work, and resources within agreed budgets to meet deadlines and any targets that may be set in conjunction with Manager/Partner
- Assist Managers in reviewing work, supervising team members and giving constructive feedback to develop their skills
- Review work on smaller accounts prep assignments and prepare finalisation pack for review by Manager/Partner
- Act as a communication channel to brief the team and ensure client and Manager/Partner expectations are met
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Participate in non-standard projects and initiatives
- Answer technical questions from the team and client as required in line with the firm’s standards in conjunction with the Manager/Partner.
- Begin to build a small portfolio of clients
Ideally for this role you will have up to 1 year post qualification experience looking for a step up.
Please apply direct if you wish to be considered for this role or get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers.