Are you an audit senior looking for a new role? Within a firm with genuine progression? And care about their employees? Then this is the ideal role for your next move!
- Plan and perform audits leading a team.
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statements.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- “Work to your diary” hybrid policy
- Annual bonus scheme
- Dress for your day
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Life assurance, income protection, private medical
- Flexible annual leave
Please get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers to find out more!