AJ Chambers are working with a Top 50 firm of chartered accountants who are seeking an Audit Senior to join their new offices in London within their expanding team!
This firm offer a highly flexible working policy around your diary of “Work where you wish” to allow you to get that work from home flexibility!
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statements.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
Ideally for this role you will be ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist with a minimum of 3 years in an accountancy practice.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply directly with your CV or get in touch with Lucy at AJ Chambers.