AJ Chambers are partnered with a Top 20 Firm of Chartered Accountants, who have an exciting new opportunity for an Audit Semi Senior to join their growing and successful team in Peterborough.
Your career will be exciting and dynamic, with the opportunity to work with a range of different clients across a variety of sectors. They act for a wide variety of clients. You could be working for the owner of a rural estate one day, a family business or charity the next, and a platinum-selling musician the day after.
- Work with an expansive and varied client base, including a number of large corporate clients and groups with turnover up to £500m
- Add value to all aspects of statutory audit engagements, from planning through to completion and will also be involved in the preparation and review of group and single entity financial statements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Supervise, coach and develop new trainees
- benefit from investment in coaching and developing you, with direct support from qualified staff and one-to-one support from the Manager team.
The ideal candidate for this role will either be actively pursuing ACA qualifications or already be AAT Qualified. Previous experience in an audit or accounts position is essential, with a specific emphasis on audit experience, given the current growth in this area. They are looking for individuals who are motivated, well-organised, commercially astute, and possess a strong commitment to delivering excellent client service.
- 35-hour working week with flexibility around the core hours of 10am-4pm and an agile working policy to facilitate homeworking.
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu of any overtime worked.
- Salary reviews annually
- 25 annual leave with an additional day added after each years’ service.
- Life assurance cover of four times salary
- Private Medical – staff have access to a private medical scheme through the flexible benefits programme.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a number of additional benefits with preferential rates under the flexible benefit programme, which include; health cash plans, health screening/GP support, critical illness cover, dental and travel insurance, Techscheme, Cyclescheme, Gymflex and a Workplace ISA).
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply direct or contact Danielle Daymond at AJ Chambers for further information.