AJ Chambers are recruiting for a progressive firm of chartered accountants who are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing and social audit team.
• Be responsible for a sizeable portfolio of audit clients.
• Project manage client work and oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
• Lead onsite audit teams, preparing and reviewing financial statements and updating management.
• Become a trusted business advisor to our clients, with a focus on quality and reputation.
• Build and maintain strong working relationship with your team and our clients, providing support to junior team members.
• Constantly strive to push yourself, and the business, further, knowing you’re supported through every stage.
• A competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• “Work to your diary” hybrid policy
• Annual bonus scheme
• Dress for your day
• Enhanced maternity and paternity
• Life assurance, income protection, private medical
• Flexible annual leave
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply direct or get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers.