AJ Chambers are pleased to be working with a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants who are seeking an Audit Semi Senior to join their social and growing firm!
- Identify risks during an assignment and discuss with manager if work completed does not adequately covered these.
- Ensure all work completed is well structured, follows agreed methodology and concludes on underlying risks.
- Tackle more complex sections on the audit file, building on knowledge gained.
- More opportunity to work on more complete audit files and report directly to managers.
- ‘Take ownership’ of a significant part of the audit engagement, ensuring all work is self-reviewed and completed to a high standard.
- Complete work on high-risk areas of the audit which require greater judgement and professional scepticism and a good level of technical ability.
- Support less experienced members of the team as required.
- Attend all mandatory training, both in office and as part of their training contract.
- Show commitment to training, college and keeping up to date with the training materials and step ladders required by the study provider, including webinars.
- Potential to attend client meetings.
- Provide timely progress updates to the lead Senior/Manager on the job.
- Study Package, including TOIL (Time off in Lieu)
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement.
- The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice.
- Private medical insurance at discounted rates.
- Life assurance (4x salary)
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply direct or get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers Recruitment.