Are you an Audit Manager looking for a change? Then AJ Chambers are working with a fantastic and social firm of chartered accountants who are seeking an experienced Audit Manager to join their firm!
- Overseeing own portfolio of clients, to include workforce planning, management of WIP and billing
- Delegating audit and accounts tasks, plus some tax compliance work, to the team and reviewing completed files ready for final review by the RI
- Providing feedback to junior and senior team members of the team on the quality of their work and performance
- Supporting team with wider responsibilities e.g. interviewing, marketing
- Building and further developing relationships with existing and new clients
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical
- 4x life assurance
- All employee share scheme
- Company car and fuel card via salary sacrifice
- Family friendly policies e.g. paid time off for dependents
For this role you will be ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA qualified with a proven ability to manage a portfolio.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers Recruitment!