Audit Senior/Manager – Top 50 Firm – Hybrid Working
A well respected and established firm looking for an Audit Senior or Manager to join their growing team in Maidenhead. There are great progression/development opportunities for the right individual.
Due to the continued growth in their Audit client base, the firm are looking for an ambitious individual with established experience within auditing and is looking to develop this area further. This role will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, has a ‘can-do’ attitude and is looking to improve their skills and competencies through self-development.
The position offers fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team supported by an intensive training and development program with great development opportunities.
The role will involve the carrying out of audit duties for a broad range of medium to large, owner managed clients in a wide range of industries.
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statements.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist.
- At least 3 years ‘experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 50% audit exposure.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting (particularly FRS102 and 1A) and auditing standards.
Alongside a competitive salary the firm offers hybrid working, free parking and flexibility for further qualification study for the right individual.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.