AJ Chambers are pleased to be working with a Top 30 firm of Chartered Accountants who are seeking an Audit Junior to become a member of their busy and expanding corporate team!
- Assisting on larger audit assignments and complete allocated sections thoroughly and efficiently, aiding the assignment leader with conclusions
- Demonstrating an increasing level of competence in drafting routine statutory accounts
- Devising, carry out and record moderately complex audit tests
- Completing file to a stage of completion as agreed with assignment or team lead
- Undertaking smaller, less complex assignments on-site, under guidance, raise and clear queries with the client or manager as appropriate
- A minimum of 12-18 months’ work experience in an accountancy practice
- AAT part/fully qualified or ACA part qualified
- Experience of audit software (we use Caseware) and Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS 102
You will be offered the best opportunities for training, development, and personal growth as well as flexible working, 23 days annual leave, the option to buy / sell up to 5 days holiday, 4x life assurance, all employee share scheme and contributory pension scheme.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply direct or contact Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers!