Are you looking for a new role? As an Audit & Accounts Senior? In a growing and progressive Firm? Then we are working with a fantastic accountancy practice based in London who are seeking an individual to join their sociable team!
- You will work on a number of clients in different sectors, maintaining and developing the strong relationships which are key to the firm’s growth.
- Assist the partners and managers in delivery of statutory audit and accounts preparation services, and to manage and allocate work to audit trainees.
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan assignments in conjunction with the client partner or manager
- Lead some of our largest assignments
- Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work
- Deliver the audit file to the assignment manager or partner in a timely manner
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Monitor your chargeability and your assignment budgets pro-actively
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
For this role you will need to be ACA / ACCA Qualified with the relevant experience.
If you wish to discuss this role in finer detail, please get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers.