Are you interested in working with a well-established firm of Accountants based in the heart of London? Then we are currently working with a firm who are looking for an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their team.
- Preparing accounts under FRS 105 and 102 for Limited companies
- Preparing personal and corporate tax returns
- Looking after a portfolio of bookkeeping and VAT jobs
- Assisting with training and reviewing some work prepared by juniors
- Handling queries from clients
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
As the ideal candidate, you will have 2+ years’ experience working in practice and will be AAT qualified and/or studying ACCA or ACA.
The firm are offering a competitive salary, full study support, hybrid working and many other benefits including life and critical illness cover, office refreshments and social events.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply with your CV or contact Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers.